Friday, July 24, 2009

"feel like this post is what 43-87% of my conversations entail"

when i am in college i think i will maybe act slightly to extremely different from the way in which i currently act, though i may possibly preserve the language/nature of my internal monologue so as to stay "true to myself"

think i maybe will go through a phase in which i unironically use words and phrases like "creative/artist/poet", "core of my being", and "sacrosanct" in order to refer to myself/activities and/or behaviors i endorse
think i maybe will go through a phase in which i "like a lot of grrls at once/they are not repulsed by or neutral towards me"
think maybe i will go through a phase in which i "am comfortable being who i am"/"am unashamed of my friends"/"learn to appreciate what i have"

feel like i will never talk to the people i meet/befriend in the third phase ever except maybe awkward exchanges in the local store or something

feel slightly to moderately "depressed" about the prospect of confronting relics from my phases and maybe having "awkward situations" that i "thought i grew out of" on my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment