Friday, July 24, 2009

my mom just tried to convince me that eating dinner was a meaningful and authentic experience
can't believe she tried to turn my favorite popular blog memes against me
can't believe my parents
wish that they got/understood me
feel odd/disappointed that i came from their stock

feel bad for their/my genes
feel like i will never break 5'8"///if i did i would be the tallest in my nuclear and also extended family
feel like shit
feel like maybe i won't be viewed as "hip" or that new "indie" thing due to my genetic predisposition toward large calves///i can't wear skinny jeans
:'(



feel sick inside
like maybe i could throw up in my mouth a little
except i have acid reflux (genes again)
and this is more or less normal behavior

don't know how i feel about this

No comments:

Post a Comment