Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hi
it's me again


don't know who i am talking to
considering using the popular blogging site "tweeter" but i don't have any followers
or an account for that matter

feel like i am underrepresented on the internet
feel like more people should be aware of me/my exploits

feel like more people should be aware of my likes
feel like more people should be aware of my dislikes
feel like more people should be aware of my facebook page that yields very little information

wish that people would be intrigued by the cryptic personal info section on the aforementioned facebook page
maybe acknowledge my blogger presence

feel tired
feel neutral
feel neutral re neutrality

feel like i probably feel like this all the time
feel neutral re the above statement

No comments:

Post a Comment